The TY YSI group invited members of the County Carlow Universal Access Movement to our school to talk to the student body about the many obstacles faced by people with disabilities. Each member gave an informative account of the many difficulties people with disabilities come across on a daily basis. The group gave the students a lot to think about, and gave advice on how we as a community can help break down some of these barriers.
· Noreen Carter, NCBI Representative on the County Carlow Universal Access Movement
· Gemma Willis, IWA Representative on the County Carlow Universal Access Movement
· Will McGuill, Member of the County Carlow Universal Access Movement
· Gráinne O Neill, Co-ordinator of Carlow Public Particaption Network (PPN)
· PJ Cleere, Development Officer with the Disability Federation of Ireland.